Agreement on processing of personal data
By accepting this Agreement and leaving his personal data on the patent-agency.com website (hereinafter referred to as Website), by filling in the form fields (registration) the User
- confirms that all the data provided by him/her belong to him/her personally;
- confirms and acknowledges that he/she has fully read the Agreement and the terms of processing of his/her personal data provided in the fields of the form (registration), the text of the agreement and the terms of processing of personal data he/she understands;
- аgrees to the processing by the Website Owner of the personal data provided as part of the information for the purposes of the conclusion between him and the Website Owner of this Agreement, as well as its subsequent execution;
- gives consent to the transfer of his personal data to the partners of the events of the organizer;
- agrees to receive correspondence or newsletters about Website news, including announcements of articles posted on the Website and promotional materials from partners of the Website;
- agrees to the terms of personal data processing.
- the Owner of the Website is Alexei Leonidovich Kalinichenko, Individual Taxpayer Identification Number 591114262725.
- the user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data, namely the performance of the actions specified in paragraphs. 3 ч. 1 of Art. 3 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data", and confirms that, giving such consent, he acts freely, at his own will and in his own interest.
- user's consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious.
- this User's consent is deemed executed in simple written form, to the processing of the following personal data:
- surname, first name, patronymic;
- telephone number;
- electronic mail address (e-mail);
- residence address.
- User provides the Website Owner the right to perform the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection and accumulation, storage for regulatory reporting periods, but not less than three years from the date of termination of the user services, clarification (update, modification), use, destruction, depersonalization, transfer by court order, including third parties, in compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
- This consent is valid indefinitely from the date of delivery of data and may be revoked by you by filing an application to the administration of the site, indicating the data specified in Art. 14 of the Law "On Personal Data".
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data may be made by the user by sending a corresponding order in simple written form to the e-mail address (E-mail) email@example.com.
- The Owner of the Website does not bear responsibility for use (both lawful, and illegal) by third parties of the Information placed by the User on the Website, including its reproduction and distribution, carried out by all possible ways.
- The Owner of the Website has the right to make changes to this Agreement. When making changes in the current edition, the date of the last update is indicated. New edition of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its posting, unless otherwise is stipulated by the new edition of the Agreement.
- The current version of the Agreement is available at http://patent-agency.com/en/privacy
This Agreement and the relations between the User and the Website, arising in connection to the application of the Agreement, shall be governed by the law of the Russian Federation.